The Playcraft Woodbridge shuffleboards are our entry level tables, but they but they will not force you to compromise. With the same playfields as our Georgetown and Coventry series, the Woodbridge will deliver the same superior playing experience that all Playcraft tables are known for. Moreover, the structural construction is the same as the Georgetown, for a rigid and durable table. The cost savings in the Woodbridge series is realized via the veneer, a vinyl laminate, the black T molding top cap and the slide scoring system.
The playfield is a hardwood solid butcher block that is 15" wide, 1.75" thick and one foot less than the overall length of the shuffleboard in question. When comparing manufacturers, make sure to look for a 1.75" thick playfield, as the extra depth looks better in the cradle and feels better on the hand when setting a puck.
All Woodbridge models feature a solid plywood framing structure. There is in leg storage, slide scoring, speed wax and 8 deluxe pucks. The Woodbridge is available in 9', 12', 14' and 16' lengths. Colors are espresso, cherry and honey oak. Now comes in a black finish, 9' and 12' ONLY.
- Cherry with black carpeting / Espresso with camel / Honey Oak with black
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring on 9' and 12'
- Traditional indor 1-2-3-4 scoring on 14' and 16'
- 1 3/4" Thick solid vertical stave edge glued hardwood butcher-block bed (not a laminate) finished with multiple coats of sprayed polyurethane to create a smooth, satin finish
- 2 - rigid, reinforced double-paneled pedestal legs with metal leg levelers featuring in leg storage cabinet with shelf
- 1 piece, hardwood micro-lam cabinet construction for increased stability
- Solid hardwood corners
- Carpeted walls & gutters
- Rich looking cherry cabinet
- Plastic slide scorers included
- Playing equipment includes, set of eight, 2-1/8" deluxe playing weights, (4 blue & 4 red) speed bead wax, and playing instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
- Set of hardwood bowling pins
- Deluxe Pin Setter
- Upgraded wood abacus scorers
- Naugahyde or PU leather cover
- Hardwood board sweep