The Playcraft Woodbridge shuffleboards are our entry level tables, but they but they will not force you to compromise. With the same playfields as our Georgetown and Coventry series, the Woodbridge will deliver the same superior playing experience that all Playcraft tables are known for. Moreover, the structural construction is the same as the Georgetown, for a rigid and durable table. The cost savings in the Woodbridge series is realized via the veneer, a vinyl laminate, and the black T molding top cap.
The playfield is a hardwood solid butcher block that is 15" wide, 1.75" thick and one foot less than the overall length of the shuffleboard in question. When comparing manufacturers, make sure to look for a 1.75" thick playfield, as the extra depth looks better in the cradle and feels better on the hand when setting a puck. The shuffleboard playfield logo style and/or position may vary.
All Woodbridge models feature a solid plywood framing structure. There is in leg storage, abacus scoring, speed wax and 8 deluxe pucks. The Woodbridge is available in 9', 12', 14' and 16' lengths. Colors are espresso, cherry, black, and honey oak. Black finish, 9', 12', and 14' ONLY.
- Cherry with black carpeting / Espresso with camel / Honey Oak with black / Black with camel
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring on 9' and 12'
- Traditional indor 1-2-3-4 scoring on 14' and 16'
- 1 3/4" Thick solid vertical stave edge glued hardwood butcher-block bed (not a laminate) finished with multiple coats of sprayed polyurethane to create a smooth, satin finish
- 2 - rigid, reinforced double-paneled pedestal legs with metal leg levelers featuring in leg storage cabinet with shelf
- 1 piece, hardwood micro-lam cabinet construction for increased stability
- Solid hardwood corners
- Carpeted walls & gutters
- Hardwood abacus scorers included
- Hardwood board seep included
- Playing equipment includes, set of eight, 2-1/8" deluxe playing weights, (4 blue & 4 red) speed bead wax, and playing instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
- Set of hardwood bowling pins
- Deluxe Pin Setter
- Black PU leather cover
Playcraft Home Recreation Shuffleboards
Playcraft home recreation series shuffleboard tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Location – This warranty applies to shuffleboard tables located in residential settings only. Home recreation tables placed in insitutional/commercial locations are not covered under warranty.
- Components Covered – Cradle, playfield, legs, decorative hardware and weights. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are carpeting and speed wax.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a shuffelboard table cradle and playfield are leveled they may settle over time and become unlevel. A table or playfield that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the shuffleboard table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.