The Saybrook is Playcraft's newest home recreation series shuffleboard table featuring the latest in design innovation. A completely KD (knocked down) table with a two-piece split playfield means that the Saybrook can be used in locations with difficult access where longer tables wouldn’t ordinarily fit. Solid hardwood construction finished in a weathered Midnight charcoal gray that features popular industrial design exposed steel hardware. The Saybrook is certain to be a welcomed addition in your game room. The two-piece playfield is a 2” thick solid single vertical stave butcher block that is finished with a poured polymer coating 1/8” thick and includes upgraded pro-series style climate adjusters for shaping the playfield. Full assembly required
- Solid hardwood construction finished in weathered Midnight charcoal gray
- Completely KD (knocked down) construction – Full assembly required.
- Available in 12’, 14’ & 16’ lengths
- Exposed steel corners and hardware
- Traditional 1-2-3 indoor scoring pattern
- Two-piece 16” wide by 2” thick solid hardwood butcher block playfield finished with a pour polymer coating 1/8” thick
- Set of (8) Deluxe 2-1/8” weights – 4 Blue & 4 Red
- Pro-series style climate adjusters
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Carpeted walls and gutters
- 1 lb can of Playcraft Medium Speed Wax
- 1 year warranty
12’ = 144" L x 24" W x 32" H / 300 lbs
14’ = 168" L x 24" W x 32" H / 350 lbs
16’ = 192" L x 24" W x 32" H / 400 lbs
Playcraft Home Recreation Shuffleboards
Playcraft home recreation series shuffleboard tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Location – This warranty applies to shuffleboard tables located in residential settings only. Home recreation tables placed in insitutional/commercial locations are not covered under warranty.
- Components Covered – Cradle, playfield, legs, decorative hardware and weights. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are carpeting and speed wax.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a shuffelboard table cradle and playfield are leveled they may settle over time and become unlevel. A table or playfield that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the shuffleboard table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.