The Playcraft Telluride has taken shuffleboard elegance to the next level. With design elements inspired from the American West, Playcraft has created a unique design that is a stand out amongst so many other tables that look like each other. Available in 12', 16',18' ( with three legs ) and 22'( five legs ) lengths. Available in a honey or espresso finish. The shuffleboard playfield logo style and/or position may vary.
- Unique solid hardwood cradle and leg applique
- Solid hardwood construction
- One piece horseshoe ends provide increased cradle strength
- Traditional gray carpeted gutters and side walls for noise reduction
- 3” – vertical stave, edge glued, kiln dried Canada Maple butcher block playfield with ¼” poured polymer surface
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring system
- Pro-style threaded climate adjusters
- 24” stained hardwood overhead electronic scorer with plexi face
- On leg storage shelf
- 3” leg levelers
- Playing equipment includes, set of (8) 2-5/16” weights – 4 blue, 4 red, board sweep, speed wax and playing instructions
Optional Accessory Kit includes:
- 22 oz black PU leather cover
- Set of 10 solid hardwood bowling pins and score pad
- Deluxe hardwood bowling pin setter
Warranty: 1 Year
Playcraft Pro-Series Shuffleboards
Playcraft Pro-series shuffleboard tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Components Covered – Cradle, playfield, legs, decorative hardware, weights and electronic scoring. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are carpeting and speed wax.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a shuffelboard table cradle and playfield are leveled they may settle over time and become unlevel. A table or playfield that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the shuffleboard table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.
Playcraft dealers help customers bring the beauty of play into their homes every day. Current dealer partners, access the full Playcraft catalog and ordering system below. Future partners, learn how to bring Playcraft products to your website or retail environment.