The Playcraft Georgetown shuffleboards are gorgeous tables with real wood features that will accent any home setting. As with all of our Home style tables, the playfield is a hardwood solid butcher block that is 15" wide, 1.75" thick and one foot less than the overall length of the shuffleboard in question. When comparing manufacturers, make sure to look for a 1.75" thick playfield, as the extra depth looks better in the cradle and feels better on the hand when setting a puck.
All Georgetown models are hand stained real wood laminate with a solid plywood framing structure. There is in leg storage, abacus bead scoring, speed wax and 8 deluxe pucks. The Georgetown is available in 12', 14' and 16' lengths. Finishes are burnished stains of espresso, cherry or honey oak.
- Stained hardwood veneer
- Solid hardwood corners and rail caps
- Traditional gray carpeted gutters
- 1-3/4” solid single stave butcher block playfield finished with multiple coats of sprayed polyurethane to create a smooth, satin finish
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring system for 12' and 1-2-3-4 for 14' and 16'
- Climate adjuster system for shaping the playfield profile
- Rigid, reinforced double-paneled box legs with in leg storage
- 12' has 2 legs and 14' and 16' have 3 legs
- 6” leg levelers
- Deluxe hardwood abacus scorers
- Playing equipment includes, set of (8) 2–1/8” weights – 4 blue, 4 red, speed wax and playing instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
- 22 oz brown naugahyde cover
- Set of 10 solid hardwood bowling pins and score pad
- Hardwood board sweep
Playcraft Home Recreation Shuffleboards
Playcraft home recreation series shuffleboard tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Location – This warranty applies to shuffleboard tables located in residential settings only. Home recreation tables placed in insitutional/commercial locations are not covered under warranty.
- Components Covered – Cradle, playfield, legs, decorative hardware and weights. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are carpeting and speed wax.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a shuffelboard table cradle and playfield are leveled they may settle over time and become unlevel. A table or playfield that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the shuffleboard table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.