- Solid hardwood furniture cradle
- Cherry Finish
- Cradle features unified horsecollar ends
- Stained, hardwood applique detailing on the cradle and leg panels
- Available in 9, 12, 14 and 16' lengths
- Includes climatic adjusters
- Traditional indoor scoring method with outlined block numbers; 1-2-3 scoring on the 9' and 12' and 1-2-3-4 on the 14' and 16'
- 1 3/4" thick solid hardwood butcher-block playfield
- Playfield finished with multiple coats of sprayed polyurethane r to create a smooth, satin finish
- Carpeted walls and gutters
- Authentic abacus scorers
- Hardwood board sweep
- Includes a set of Playcraft deluxe, 2 1/8" weights (4 red - 4 blue) and a can of speed wax
- Black PU leather cover
- Set of 10 solid hardwood bowling pins and score pad
- Hardwood board sweep
Warranty: 1 Year
Playcraft Home Recreation Shuffleboards
Playcraft home recreation series shuffleboard tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Location – This warranty applies to shuffleboard tables located in residential settings only. Home recreation tables placed in insitutional/commercial locations are not covered under warranty.
- Components Covered – Cradle, playfield, legs, decorative hardware and weights. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are carpeting and speed wax.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a shuffelboard table cradle and playfield are leveled they may settle over time and become unlevel. A table or playfield that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the shuffleboard table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.