The Playcraft Switchback is ideal for areas that don’t have a long run of space needed for a traditional shuffleboard table. The Switchback combines the fun of traditional shuffleboard with the added challenge of rebounding. Easy to assemble – it includes a set of Playcraft Deluxe playing weights ( 4 blue / 4 red ), a can of Playcraft medium granular speed wax and abacus scorers – all that is needed for your family and friends to enjoy lively games of Switchback shuffleboard.
- Uses half the linear space of a traditional shuffleboard
- MDF cabinet with Cherry PVC laminate exterior
- 1-3/4" butcher Block finished with 10 coats of polyurethane
- Pro-series climate adjusters
- Abacus scorers built into the cabinet rails
- Four built in drink holders
- Built in storage for weight set
- Convenient leg shelf for storing wax
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3-4 scoring pattern
- 6" Square Legs
- 6" Leg Levelers
- Playing equipment included: set of 8 Deluxe pucks (4 blue & 4 red) and a can of speed wax
- Warranty: 1 year home recreation
Assembled Dimensions: 84"L x 44.5"W x 32"H
Weight: 325 lbs
Pallet: 98"L x 60"W x 5"H 115 LBS
Box 1: 84"L x 47"W x 10"H 322 LBS
Playcraft Home Recreation Shuffleboards
Playcraft home recreation series shuffleboard tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Location – This warranty applies to shuffleboard tables located in residential settings only. Home recreation tables placed in insitutional/commercial locations are not covered under warranty.
- Components Covered – Cradle, playfield, legs, decorative hardware and weights. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are carpeting and speed wax.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a shuffelboard table cradle and playfield are leveled they may settle over time and become unlevel. A table or playfield that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the shuffleboard table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.