The Playcraft Telluride has taken shuffleboard elegance to the next level. With design elements inspired from the American West, Playcraft has created a unique design that is a stand out amongst so many other tables that look like each other. Available in 12', 16',18' ( with three legs ) and 22'( five legs ) lengths. Available in a honey or espresso finish.
- Unique solid hardwood cradle and leg applique
- Solid hardwood construction
- One piece horseshoe ends provide increased cradle strength
- Traditional gray carpeted gutters and side walls for noise reduction
- 3” – vertical stave, edge glued, kiln dried Canada Maple butcher block playfield with ¼” poured polymer surface
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring system
- Pro-style threaded climate adjusters
- 24” stained hardwood overhead electronic scorer with plexi face
- On leg storage shelf
- 3” leg levelers
- Playing equipment includes, set of (8) 2-5/16” weights – 4 blue, 4 red, board sweep, speed wax and playing instructions
Optional Accessory Kit includes:
- 22 oz black PU leather cover
- Set of 10 solid hardwood bowling pins and score pad
- Deluxe hardwood bowling pin setter
Warranty: 1 Year
Playcraft Pro-Series Shuffleboards
Playcraft Pro-series shuffleboard tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Components Covered – Cradle, playfield, legs, decorative hardware, weights and electronic scoring. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are carpeting and speed wax.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a shuffelboard table cradle and playfield are leveled they may settle over time and become unlevel. A table or playfield that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the shuffleboard table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.