The Playcraft Georgetown shuffleboards are gorgeous tables with real wood features that will accent any home setting. As with all of our Home style tables, the playfield is a hardwood solid butcher block that is 15" wide, 1.75" thick and one foot less than the overall length of the shuffleboard in question. When comparing manufacturers, make sure to look for a 1.75" thick playfield, as the extra depth looks better in the cradle and feels better on the hand when setting a puck.
All Georgetown models are hand stained real wood laminate with a solid plywood framing structure. There is in leg storage, abacus bead scoring, speed wax and 8 deluxe pucks. The Georgetown is available in 12', 14' and 16' lengths. Finishes are burnished stains of espresso, cherry or honey oak.
- Stained hardwood veneer
- Solid hardwood corners and rail caps
- Traditional gray carpeted gutters
- 1-3/4” solid single stave butcher block playfield finished with multiple coats of sprayed polyurethane to create a smooth, satin finish
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring system for 12' and 1-2-3-4 for 14' and 16'
- Climate adjuster system for shaping the playfield profile
- Rigid, reinforced double-paneled box legs with in leg storage
- 6” leg levelers
- Deluxe hardwood abacus scorers
- Playing equipment includes, set of (8) 2–1/8” weights – 4 blue, 4 red, speed wax and playing instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
- 22 oz brown naugahyde cover
- Set of 10 solid hardwood bowling pins and score pad
- Hardwood board sweep