- Modern Gray on Graphite colorway
- Heavy gauge aluminum
- Sleek unibody construction
- Stainless steel assembly hardware
- Dining top
- 2 matching benches
- Adjustable feet
- One piece slate
- K66 profile gum rubber cushions
- Weather resistant billiard cloth
- PVC cover
- Some assembly required
Playing equipment Includes -
- (2) 57-inch aluminum billiard cues
- set of 2-1/4-Inch phenolic billiard balls
- 15 ball plastic triangle rack
- billiard cloth brush
- cue chalk
- cue rack
- ping pong net and post set
- 2 paddles
- 2 ping pong balls
- PVC cover
• 82” L x 46” W x 31.25 H ( height is variable )
• 330 lbs
• 57” L x 15.75” D x 18.7” H
• 30 lbs ea
• 83” L x 46.7” W
• 25 lbs each half
• 88” L x 53” W x 13” H
• 475 lbs
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.