The Playcraft Wheaton with its precision carved legs and double arched aprons brings to mind the classically designed pool table. Featuring machined components and finely honed slate, the Wheaton is engineered for a quality assembly and a lifetime of reliable play. All components assemble via machined bolts and threaded inserts. K55 canvas backed high performance 100pct gum rubber cushions are used for the best available rebound performance. Hand finished as the color Briar, the stains are hand applied and burnished for a beautiful finish. The Wheaton slate pool table meets all BCA standards and includes a 1 year warranty. More than just beautiful furniture, the high-quality materials and construction will ensure many years of enjoyable billiards with family and friends!
- Professional installation required
- Hand finished and burnished as the color Briar
- Select hardwood cabinet with double arched aprons
- Precision carved cabriole legs
- Color matched conditioned leather shield pockets
- Inlaid rail sights
- 1” framed book matched slate honed to 1/1000th of an inch
- Base frame constructed of laminated hardwood components
- K55 gum rubber cushions for superior, dependable rebound
- Assembled Dimensions: 101" L x 57" W x 33" H
- Playing surface: 44 x 88
- Meets BCA standards
- 1 year warranty
- Optional 20oz Teflon coated cloth available;
- Academy Blue, Aztec, Basic Green, Black, Bottle Green, Brick, Brown, Burgundy, Camel, Championship Green, Charcoal, Dark Green, Electric Blue, English Green, Euro Blue, Golden, Khaki, Navy, Olive, Purple, Red, Steel Grey, Taupe, Titanium and Wine
Pallet: 98" x 60" x 5" 115 LBS
Box 1: 75" x 14" x 10" 96 LBS
Box 2: 44" x 24"x 9" 73 LBS
Box 3: 18" x 18" x 30" 77 LBS
Box 4: 14" x 12" x 12" 13 LBS
Pallet 2: 96" x 38" x 5" 70 LBS
Box 1: 53" x 35" x 7" 545 LBS
Playcraft Slate Pool Tables
Playcraft slate pool tables are warranted for 5 years against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Components Covered – Rails, aprons, legs, slate, internal supports and metal decorative hardware. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are cushions, pockets/pocket liners and cloth.
- Assembly – The warranty applies only to tables that have been assembled by a verified professional or experienced slate pool table installer. All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Do not move the table once it is assembled. Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a slate pool table is leveled it may settle over time and become unlevel. A table that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the pool table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.