The Bull Run slate 8’ pool table is part of the Fairfield Collection of game tables by Playcraft. The Bull Run’s rustic timber frame design, artisan joinery and hand finishing is inspired by old world styling and craftsmanship. Offered in the color Leather, with it’s rough-hew components that appear to have been reclaimed from a century old countryside barn, the Bull Run is certain to make a statement. More than just beautiful furniture, the high quality materials and construction will ensure many years of high quality billiards with family and friends! The rails are appointed with inlaid sights and the premium K55 profile gum rubber cushions provide a superior, dependable rebound. The Bull Run 8’ slate pool table meets all BCA standards and its assembled dimensions are 101” L x 57” W x 33” H and it weighs 850 lbs. The playing area measures 44” x 88”. The cloth provided with your table is a 21oz wool blend billiard cloth in 21 complimentary colors. The table includes a 1 year warranty. DINING TOP OPTIONAL.
A note about Playcraft weathered finishes – Weathered finishes are achieved by applying semi-transparent stains over a base color on natural wood to create an overtone color range. Finished wood that has naturally weathered outdoors will have varying degrees of intensity within the color range, however, no two boards will be the same. Grain density and lighting will also be a factor on how color is viewed depending upon the grain direction. This effect is by design and the images presented depict the overtone range for each weather color offered. The unique characteristics in grain patterns and color of natural wood, combined with the hand staining process, achieves the old weathered wood design concept of Playcraft weathered game tables. Color variations within an item and between items will exist and should be anticipated.
INSTALLATION: Professional installation not included, but recommended
DESIGN: The Playcraft Bull Run combines rustic styling, distressed hardwood and artisan joinery to create the distinctive timber frame design. Optional dining top available.
DISTRESSED FINISH: The hardwoods used are distressed, weathered and rough-hewn to provide the look that reclaimed timber was used to craft the table. The finish is applied by hand to create the desired characteristic of color variability between components for this popular design statement
PREMIUM SLATE: The 3-piece slate system consists of 1” thick backed slate that has been book matched and each piece honed to 1000th of an inch. The leveling hardware allows for micro adjustments during installation
INCLUDED: Choice of 21 cloth colors and 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Pallet 1: 64 x 36 x 5 40 lbs
Box 1: 57 x 28 x 19 121 lbs
Box 2: 53 x 35 x 7 545 lbs
Pallet 2: 120 x 30 x 5 70 lbs
Box 1: 79 x 8 x 11 123 lbs
Box 2: 91 x 13 x 4 35 lbs
Box 3: 102 x 10 x 13 83 lbs
Box 4: 16 x 10 x 10 13 lbs
Playcraft Slate Pool Tables
Playcraft slate pool tables are warranted for 5 years against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Components Covered – Rails, aprons, legs, slate, internal supports and metal decorative hardware. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are cushions, pockets/pocket liners and cloth.
- Assembly – The warranty applies only to tables that have been assembled by a verified professional or experienced slate pool table installer. All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Do not move the table once it is assembled. Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a slate pool table is leveled it may settle over time and become unlevel. A table that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the pool table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.