Enjoy the exciting game of Playcraft Sport Ladder Toss with family and friends! Place the targets 15’ apart and toss the bolas with an underhand motion onto the rungs of the target ladders to score points. Be the first person or team to 21 points and you win! You will have lots of fun playing Ladder Toss – a game that combines chance and throwing accuracy. This heavy weight quality set is made using kiln dried dense hardwood for durability.
- SET INCLUDES –  35” hardwood target ladders with folding bases,  hardwood bolas – 3 blue striped and 3 red striped, 600 denier carrying bag, playing instructions and 90-day warranty. Target ladder and balls are made of kiln dried dense hardwood
- FUN and EASY TO PLAY – Ladder Toss is easy to learn and lots of fun to play for family and friends in wide variety of age ranges and abilities
- CONVENIENT STORAGE – The bases can be quickly and easily folded allowing the target ladders to store against a wall using little space
- SET UP – Assembly required. Ladder Toss can be played in any season and on any solid surface that enables the target ladders to stand
- PLAY – for 2 or more players on teams
Playcraft Sport Game Tables and Outdoor Games
Playcraft Sport game tables and outdoor games are warranted for 90 days against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.