Enjoy the fun and strategy of KUBB, the Viking chess game by Playcraft Sport. Your family and friends will have great fun as you eliminate your opponent’s Kubbs on the way to victory by knocking over the King. This heavy weight quality set is made using kiln dried dense hardwood for durability. The pieces are sanded smooth and corners rounded over for easier handling. Make the Playcraft Sport KUBB game the latest edition to the backyard games that bring your family and friends together!
- SET INCLUDES –  12” hardwood King,  6” Kubbs,  12” throwing batons,  12” boundary stakes, playing instructions, 600 denier Nylon carrying bag and 90-day warranty. All game pieces are made of kiln dried dense hardwood for stability during play and rounded over edges make handling easier
- STRATEGIC FUN – Learning how to play Playcraft Sport KUBB is easy yet the endless strategy and variations ensures a different game every time it’s played
- CONVENIENT STORAGE – The set stores safely and conveniently in the nylon carrying bag and the handles makes it easy to take it with you on the road
- SET UP – Setting up the set to play takes only a few minutes. KUBB can be played in any season and on any solid surface that enables the King and Kubbs to stand
- PLAY – for 2 to 12 players
Playcraft Sport Game Tables and Outdoor Games
Playcraft Sport game tables and outdoor games are warranted for 90 days against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.