Bring together your family and friends to enjoy the classic game of Croquet by Playcraft Sport. This quality 6 player set is made using dense hardwood for durability. The mallet handles, heads and end posts have each been lathed turned and hand painted with colorful primary colors and color match with the all-weather polymer balls. Whether played individually or in teams, Croquet is a game that is easy to set up and great fun to play!
- SET INCLUDES –  33” Hardwood mallets lathe turned and hand painted with primary colors,  3.25” color matched all weather polymer balls,  16.5” hand painted hardwood end posts,  10.75” white vinyl coated steel wickets, playing instructions, 600 denier nylon carrying bag and a 90-day warranty
- ENJOY - Play Playcraft Sport Croquet at your next party or gathering of family and friends! Croquet can be enjoyed by a wide range of ages and ability level
- CONVENIENT STORAGE – The set stores safely and conveniently in the nylon carrying bag and the handles makes it easy to take it with you on the road
- SET UP – The machine threaded handles easily screw into the 7” heads. Setting up the set for the first time takes only a few minutes
- PLAY – with 2 to 6 players
Playcraft Sport Game Tables and Outdoor Games
Playcraft Sport game tables and outdoor games are warranted for 90 days against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.