Keep the action at home! The Pitch is a high quality American style foosball table with three goalies and no ramps. Quality bearings, deep side aprons, built in cup holders, bubble levelers and tournament style balls makes the Pitch the perfect choice of quality and value. Ships completely KD. Assembly is required.
- Thick side aprons at 1.20”
- Tournament style balls
- Bubble leveler
- Chrome plated steel rods
- Hollow steel rods are 15.8mm in diameter and 1.5mm thick
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Metal striker plate in goal
- Assembled dimensions: 56.25” L x 29.75” W x 34.25" H
- Weight: 123.5 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 57" L x 35" W x 7" H
Shipping Weight: 146 lbs
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.