- 56” L x 30” W x 34.5” H – 213 LBS
- Cabinet walls are 1-3/8” thick MDF finished with an attractive Weathered Gray PVC laminate
- Playfield is 5/8” thick MDF finished both sides with high pressure MICA laminate for durability
- Ball serve openings on both sides and ball retrieval on both ends
- Rods are 5/8” hollow steel crome plated
- Players are counter balanced ABS plastic with knurled feet for greater ball control. Rods spin on impact and wear resistant bearings
- Legs are 3-1/8” square tubular steel and with the additional support of the steel cross brace, provide superior stability
- Adjustable leg levelers are built into the leg pads
- Striker plate at goal
- Includes 4 textured urethane foosballs for better control and abacus scorers
- 1 year warranty
Box 1 = 61” L x 34” W x 7” H - 169 lbs
Box 2 = 45” L x 29” W x 6” H - 68 lbs
Palletized: 64” L x 36” W x 18” H - 277 lbs
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.