Finally a quality European telescoping rod table at an affordable price point! The Milan's European design features a single goalie and a playfield with sloped corners. The counter balanced men are robot style with tournament feet and are pre-installed on the telescoping rods. Each man is factory molded around steel supports welded to the rods to ensure that there is movement against the rod or lose screws over time. A tournament style ball completes this high end picture for the ultimate in value. Ships completely KD. Assembly is required.
- Durable side aprons are 1.40” thick
- Tournament style balls
- Counter balanced robot style men with tournament shaped feet
- Chrome plated telescoping steel rods with men factory molded around internal steel supports
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Metal striker plate in goal
- Assembled dimensions: 57.30” x 29.50” x 35.50"
- Weight: 128 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 61" L x 31" W x 7" H
Shipping Weight: 146 lbs
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.