- Sleek outdoor weatherproof pool table
- Available 8'
- Extruded aluminum 5-7/8" top rails, 5-1/2"aprons, legs and square tubular beam sub-frame with anti-rust treatment
- 1" composite weather proof playfield
- Large unified aluminum corner post and top cap
- Large tubular beam legs with cross truss bracing
- K66 profile cushions
- Electric blue weather proof UV resistent polytech billiard cloth
- 6" diameter adjustable feet levelers
- 1 Year Warranty
Playing equipment included -
- 2 - 57" composite billiard cues
- 1 - set 2-1/4" phenolic billiard balls
- 1 - 15 ball plastic triangle rack
- 1 - billard cloth brush
- 2 - cue chalk
- 1 - PVC cover
L x W x H
L x W
|EXTERA 8||99" x 55" x 31.5"||88" x 44"||326 lbs.|
110"L x 60" W x 13" H 486 LBS.
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.