- Heavy gauge extruded aluminum and steel powder coated cabinet and frame components
- Choose from 9' or 12' lengths
- 20" wide playfield
- Electric blue accent cloth
- Easy to assemble
- Includes: set of deluxe weights 2-5/16" - 4 blue and 4 red, deluxe abacus scorers, speed wax and table cover
9' - 108" L x 29" W x 31" H
9' - Assembled Weight: 270 lbs.
12' - 144" L x 29" W x 31" H
12' - Assembled Weight: 340 lbs.
9' - 120" L x 38" W x 12" H
12' - 156" L x 38" W x 12" H
9' - 406 lbs.
12' - 511 lbs.
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.