The Santa Fe 8’ slate pool table is part of the pro-series Fairfield Collection of game tables by Playcraft. The Santa Fe’s rugged steel X legs combine with distressed hardwood stained in a rich Cocoa Bean to complete the popular rustic industrial design style and sure to be make a statement in your game room. More than just beautiful furniture, the high-quality materials and construction will ensure many years of enjoyable shuffleboard games with family and friends. The Santa Fe is also available in a matching 8’ slate pool table. Also available in matching pro-series shuffleboard table in 12’, 14’ & 16’ lengths.
• Professional installation required
• Select hardwood construction
• Exterior finish is distressed and hand rubbed in a Cocoa Bean finish
• Heavy gauge steel X legs on solid hardwood bases
• 1” framed slate is book matched and micro-honed to 1/1000th of an inch to ensure a smooth roll
• Slate is fully supported with the hardwood box frame to prevent sagging over time
• Hardwood rails are appointed with hammered iron sights and the pockets are lined with conditioned leather
• K66 gum rubber cushions provide superior, dependable rebound
• Assembled dimensions: 101” L x 57” W x 32.5” H
• Playing area is 44” x 88”
• Assembled weight: 800 lbs
• Meets BCA standards
• 1 year warranty
• Choose from 25 cloth colors
Pallet 1: 64" L x 36" W x 5" H 40 LBS
Box 1: 41"L x 15"W x 29"H Weight 69 LBS
Box 2 Slate: 55"L x 35"W x 7"H Weight 545 LBS
Pallet 2: 120" L x 30" W x 5" H
Box 1: 59"L x 14"W x 8"H Weight 83 LBS
Box 2: 57"L x 10"W x 6"H Weight 30 LBS
Box 3: 87"L x 9"W x 8"H Weight 75 LBS
Box 4: 22"L x 9"W x 11"H Weight 25 LBS
Playcraft Slate Pool Tables
Playcraft slate pool tables are warranted for 5 years against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Components Covered – Rails, aprons, legs, slate, internal supports and metal decorative hardware. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are cushions, pockets/pocket liners and cloth.
- Assembly – The warranty applies only to tables that have been assembled by a verified professional or experienced slate pool table installer. All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Do not move the table once it is assembled. Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a slate pool table is leveled it may settle over time and become unlevel. A table that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the pool table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.