The Playcraft Bank Shot 40" mini pool table is sure to be a big hit with the kids! Simply and quickly attach the legs and you're ready to play. Everything you need to start having fun using this popular Playcraft Sport 40" pool table is included; 2 - 36" cues, 15 ball rack, set of billiard balls, cue ball, chalk and brush.
- Fast set up - just attach the legs
- All playing equipment included
- MDF Construction
- Stylish Cherry laminate exterior
- 3 cloth colors to choose from red, blue, or green
- Billiard balls measure 1.5" in diameter
Assembled Dimensions: 40" L x 20" W x 9" H
Assembled Weight: 20.5 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 43" L x 25" W x 6" H
Shipping Weight: 39 lbs.
|PSPT4001-B||40" Table Top Pool table Blue - ASIN B00LPEBDOC||738435288686|
|PSPT4001-G||40" Table Top Pool table Green - asin B00LPEBDN8||738435288693|
|PSPT4001-R||40" Table Top Pool table Red - asin B00LPEBDSS||738435288709|
Playcraft Sport Game Tables and Outdoor Games
Playcraft Sport game tables and outdoor games are warranted for 90 days against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.