An excellent choice in billiards for younger players or when space is tight. The Playcraft Sport 54” pool table packs the fun of playing pool into the smaller size of 54” L x 27” W x 30” H. Great fun for all ages, playing pool will be as simple as unfolding the hinged legs and you’re ready to play! The durable MDF playfield is covered with a blue polyester cloth for smooth ball roll. The deep braided net pockets hold up to 6 of the 1.5” billiard balls. The Playcraft Sport 54” pool table incudes a 90 day warranty.
INCLUDES –  54” L x 27” W x 30” H pool table,  1.5” authentic billiard ball set with cue ball,  black plastic 15 ball triangle rack,  36” cues,  pieces of chalk and a 90 day warranty
EASY SET UP – Simply unfold the hinged legs – You are now ready to enjoy a fun game of billiards!
SPACE SAVING SIZE – Compact table is an excellent option for small spaces. They table can store under a bed or in most closets
FUN FOR ALL – Playing pool on the Playcraft Sport 54” pool table can be enjoyed by family and friends of many ages and abilities
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT: 54” L x 27” W x 30” H - 42 LBS
Shipping Dimensions: 57"L x 30.5"W x 3.5"H 52 LBS
Playcraft Sport Game Tables and Outdoor Games
Playcraft Sport game tables and outdoor games are warranted for 90 days against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.