The Barcelona slate pool table features contemporary design in a natural dark Walnut finish. Its Clean lines, graceful arched legs in brushed steel with matching steel inlay will be a standout in any game room. More than just beautiful furniture, the high-quality materials and construction will ensure many years of enjoying billiards with family and friends! The rails are appointed with inlaid sights and the premium K66 profile gum rubber cushions provide a superior, dependable rebound. Optional dining tops are available.
The Barcelona slate pool table meets all BCA standards and includes a 5 year warranty
INSTALLATION: Professional installation not included, but recommended
SIZES and OPTIONS: 8’ - Dining top is available but not included
PREMIUM SLATE: The 3-piece slate system consists of 1” thick backed slate that has been book matched and each piece honed to 1000th of an inch. The leveling hardware allows for micro adjustments during installation
INCLUDED: The cloth provided with your table is a 20oz wool blend billiard cloth in 25 complimentary colors.
8’ – 101” L x 57” W x 33” H / 890 lbs
Playfield = 44” x 88”
Pallet 1: 120 x 48 x 28 577 lbs Cabinet
Box 1: 45 x 10 x 29 110 lbs
Box 2: 45 x 10 x 29 110 lbs
Box 3: 77 x 9 x 14 94 lbs
Box 4: 107 x 19 x 9 60 lbs
Box 5: 63 x 19 x 9 33 lbs
Box 6: 18 x 10 x 10 10 lbs
Pallet 2: 64 x 36 x 13 605 lbs Slate
Playcraft Slate Pool Tables
Playcraft slate pool tables are warranted for 5 years against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Components Covered – Rails, aprons, legs, slate, internal supports and metal decorative hardware. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are cushions, pockets/pocket liners and cloth.
- Assembly – The warranty applies only to tables that have been assembled by a verified professional or experienced slate pool table installer. All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Do not move the table once it is assembled. Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a slate pool table is leveled it may settle over time and become unlevel. A table that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the pool table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.
Playcraft dealers help customers bring the beauty of play into their homes every day. Current dealer partners, access the full Playcraft catalog and ordering system below. Future partners, learn how to bring Playcraft products to your website or retail environment.