The NEW bulls eye ball deluxe takes the home arcade experience to the next level. Quality features like a metal target cage, sturdy MDF construction, automatic ball return and led target lighting ensures that this game will be a big hit in any game room. A full 7 goal target increases the challenge and, with dual player electronic scoring, there is sure to be heated competition! Includes everything needed to play. Assembly required.
- Arcade style
- Sturdy 8.5’ table
- 2 Player Electronic Scoring
- 7 Goal Target
- Led Lighting of Target Area
Assembled Dimensions: 104” x 30” x 60”
Assembled Weight: 190 LBS
Shipping Dimensions: 108” x 38” x 18”
Shipping Weight: 292 LBS
1 Year Warranty
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.