The Brazos River shuffleboards are part of the Fairfield Collection of game tables by Playcraft. The Brazos’ trestle leg design and hand finishing is inspired by old world styling and craftsmanship. Whether your choice is a timeless Chestnut or Espresso finish, or a distressed weathered Black, Barn, or Brown that appears to have been reclaimed from a century old countryside barn, the Brazos is certain to make a statement. More than just beautiful furniture, the high quality materials and construction will ensure many years of high quality shuffleboard with family and friends. 12' has two legs. 14' and 16' have three legs. Also available in matching 8’ slate pool tables.
A note about Playcraft weathered finishes –
Weathered finishes are achieved by applying semi-transparent stains over a base color on natural wood to create an overtone color range. Finished wood that has naturally weathered outdoors will have varying degrees of intensity within the color range, however, no two boards will be the same. Grain density and lighting will also be a factor on how color is viewed depending upon the grain direction. This effect is by design and the images presented depict the overtone range for each weather color offered. The unique characteristics in grain patterns and color of natural wood, combined with the hand staining process, achieves the old weathered wood design concept of Playcraft weathered game tables. Color variations within an item and between items will exist and should be anticipated.
Playcraft Pro-Series Shuffleboards
Playcraft Pro-series shuffleboard tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Components Covered – Cradle, playfield, legs, decorative hardware, weights and electronic scoring. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are carpeting and speed wax.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a shuffelboard table cradle and playfield are leveled they may settle over time and become unlevel. A table or playfield that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the shuffleboard table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.