The Santa Fe shuffleboards are part of the pro-series Fairfield Collection of game tables by Playcraft. The Santa Fe’s rugged steel X legs combine with distressed hardwood stained in a rich Cocoa Bean to complete the popular rustic industrial design style and sure to be make a statement in your game room. More than just beautiful furniture, the high-quality materials and construction will ensure many years of enjoyable shuffleboard games with family and friends. The shuffleboard playfield logo style and/or position may vary. The Santa Fe is also available in a matching 8’ slate pool table.
- Select hardwood construction
- Exterior finish is distressed and hand rubbed in a Cocoa Bean finish
- Split two-piece cradle
- 3 heavy gauge steel X legs on solid hardwood bases
- Solid hardwood center stretcher beam provides ul
- Solid 3” thick 20” wide Canada Maple butcher block with pour polymer top
- OPTION for two-piece split playfield for hard to access areas
- Traditional 1-2-3 scoring pattern
- Carpeted gutters and walls
- Pro-series heavy duty climatic adjusters
- 1 Year Warranty
- Playing equipment & accessories included;
Premium Set of 2-5/16” weights; 4 blue & 4 red
Color matched hardwood board sweep
Playcraft medium granular speed wax
Assembled Dimensions and weight:
12’ - 145” L x 33” W x 32” H / 575 lbs
14’ - 169” L x 33” W x 32” H / 675 lbs
16’ - 193” L x 33” W x 32” H / 790 lbs
Shipping Dimensions and weight:
Playcraft Pro-Series Shuffleboards
Playcraft Pro-series shuffleboard tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Components Covered – Cradle, playfield, legs, decorative hardware, weights and electronic scoring. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are carpeting and speed wax.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a shuffelboard table cradle and playfield are leveled they may settle over time and become unlevel. A table or playfield that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the shuffleboard table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.
Playcraft dealers help customers bring the beauty of play into their homes every day. Current dealer partners, access the full Playcraft catalog and ordering system below. Future partners, learn how to bring Playcraft products to your website or retail environment.