The Santa Fe shuffleboards are part of the pro-series Fairfield Collection of game tables by Playcraft. The Santa Fe’s rugged steel X legs combine with distressed hardwood stained in a rich Cocoa Bean to complete the popular rustic industrial design style and sure to be make a statement in your game room. More than just beautiful furniture, the high-quality materials and construction will ensure many years of enjoyable shuffleboard games with family and friends. The shuffleboard playfield logo style and/or position may vary. The Santa Fe is also available in a matching 8’ slate pool table.
- Select hardwood construction
- Exterior finish is distressed and hand rubbed in a Cocoa Bean finish
- Split two-piece cradle
- 3 heavy gauge steel X legs on solid hardwood bases
- Solid hardwood center stretcher beam provides ul
- Solid 3” thick 20” wide Canada Maple butcher block with pour polymer top
- OPTION for two-piece split playfield for hard to access areas
- Traditional 1-2-3 scoring pattern
- Carpeted gutters and walls
- Pro-series heavy duty climatic adjusters
- 1 Year Warranty
- Playing equipment & accessories included;
Premium Set of 2-5/16” weights; 4 blue & 4 red
Color matched hardwood board sweep
Playcraft medium granular speed wax
Assembled Dimensions and weight:
12’ - 145” L x 33” W x 32” H / 575 lbs
14’ - 169” L x 33” W x 32” H / 675 lbs
16’ - 193” L x 33” W x 32” H / 790 lbs
Shipping Dimensions and weight:
Playcraft Pro-Series Shuffleboards
Playcraft Pro-series shuffleboard tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Components Covered – Cradle, playfield, legs, decorative hardware, weights and electronic scoring. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are carpeting and speed wax.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Leveling – Once a shuffelboard table cradle and playfield are leveled they may settle over time and become unlevel. A table or playfield that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the shuffleboard table and is not covered under warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.