The Danbury 14 in 1 is a complete entertainment center in one! At 215 lbs, this is not a toy. This is a well built, sturdy, time tested standard that guarantees variety and endless fun.
- 14 Games for hours of fun
- Very sturdy solid 4"x 4" legs with leg levelers
- Espresso Finish
- Full electric motor powered air hockey table
- Oversized Table Tennis table!
- High speed action foosball table using 1/2" solid through rods with plastic bushings.
- Pool table - Pool balls are 1.5 inch diameter
- Bowling table
- Shuffleboard table
- Chess, Checkers & Backgammon
- Yahtzee, Dominoes, Poker & Pinochle cards
- Convenient Storage for all of the accessories
- Assembled Dimensions: 56"L X 30"W X 35"H 215 LBS.
Pallet: 64 x 36 x 18 40 LBS.
Box 1: 58 x 32 x 13 208 LBS.
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.