The Playcraft Champion 88” air hockey table is built for high speed performance, durability and flexibility. The Champion includes stainless steel playfield, solid extruded aluminum rails and a commercial rated blower. The Champion also features reversable aprons so that during assembly you can choose between sporty black or traditional cherry finish to suit the design preference. Adjusting the level of the table is accomplished using the sturdy 6” metal leg levelers. Rail overhangs help to keep the fast moving pucks in play while your defending the wide goal openings. Assembly required – 1 year warranty
- Reversable MDF aprons finished with Matte Black and Cherry PVC laminate
- Solid extruded aluminum 3.625” rails for high impact puck rebounds
- Rails include an overhang which helps keep pucks on the playfield
- Stainless steel playfield
- Aluminum apron corners
- Commercial rated blower for high speed performance
- Numbered slide scorer
- 6” diameter metal leg levelers
- Assembled dimensions: 88.25” x 47.25” x 32”
- Weight: 239 lbs
- Includes: 2 strikers and 2 pucks
- Assembly required
- Warranty: 1 year
Pallet: 98"L x 60"W x 5" H 115 LBS
Box 1: 91"L x 52"W x 9" H 320 LBS
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.