The Playcraft Derby 6' Air Hockey table will provide hours of fun for the entire family. Choose between Cherry or Black PVC laminate finish with chrome accessnts that make the table a stylish addition to your home game room. The table is made from environmentally safe MDF materials. The pedestal style legs provide added stability and are equipped with leg levelers to level the table and adjust the height. The table arrives mostly built allowing for a quick final assembly. The playfield is a high gloss scratch resistent PVC that along with the 110v high power air fan motor, provides a fast playing experience. The electronic scorer has a variety of game settings for your enjoyment. Included with the table is two 3.75" strikers and four 3" pucks.
- Cherry Wood Grain or Black Laminate Exterior
- High Gloss Playing Surface Resists Scratches
- MDF Construction with Pedestal Legs for Increased Stability
- 110v UL Approved Air Fan Motor
- (2) 3 3/4" Strikers and (2) 2 1/2" Pucks Included
Assembled Dimensions: 72" L x 36" W x 31" H
Assembled Weight:117 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 84" L x 42" W x 13" H
Shipping Weight: 202 lbs.
Playcraft Game Tables
Playcraft game tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
- Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Tables Not Covered – This warranty does not apply to Playcraft slate pool tables or Playcraft shuffleboard tables, which carry their own warranties.
- Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
- Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
- Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
- Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.